Looking for one. Let me know!
    WT 4x4
    91' One Ton Bronco
    1971 Bronco
    9/11/01 Never Forget

Re: Wanted: STC soft top windshield Channel

Originally posted by dblue351 View Post
    Looking for one. Let me know!
    I have two extra, just the piece that bolts to the windshield though. If you need the part that slips over the fabric (awning rail) you can buy them per foot from here. I also have a couple wiper motor flip brackets.
    69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

so what do you want for one?
      WT 4x4
      91' One Ton Bronco
      1971 Bronco
      9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

so what do you want for one?
        $15 for the used one and $25 for the brand new one. They are both usable, but the used one has some paint coming off, the new one is powder coated and still in the bubble wrap. Plus any shipping if needed. If you want pictures let me know. I have a black bikini top in excellent condition if your interested, covers the front seats only.
        Last edited by highlander; 01-19-2009, 03:35 PM.
        69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

I have the top just need the rails! I will take the used one and if you dont plan to be down in the Livermore area any time soon just ship it. I will PM you my address for a final total.

Thanks!
          WT 4x4
          91' One Ton Bronco
          1971 Bronco
          9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

I have the top just need the rails! I will take the used one and if you dont plan to be down in the Livermore area any time soon just ship it. I will PM you my address for a final total.

Thanks!
            Do you need the wiper motor flip bracket it won't cost anymore, just want to know for shipping?

Comment

Highlander I might be interested in the other one. Do you have any pics or point me too some. It doesn't have to be the exact one, I just need to see if you have what I need. I picked up an older parchment top that needs a channel type mount and I don't want one to go over the motor as I took my motors off.

Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by highlander View Post
                Do you need the wiper motor flip bracket it won't cost anymore, just want to know for shipping?
                nope have that as well. Thanks
                WT 4x4
                91' One Ton Bronco
                1971 Bronco
                9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by pmctighe View Post
                  Highlander I might be interested in the other one. Do you have any pics or point me too some. It doesn't have to be the exact one, I just need to see if you have what I need. I picked up an older parchment top that needs a channel type mount and I don't want one to go over the motor as I took my motors off.

Patrick
                  I can take a picture after work today. They are the 2-piece Kayline/STC/Rampage type risers, they will not work with a Bestop.

Comment

Steve, I have a question about that bracket. Does the motor or any piece sit above the top of the windshield frame?
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Here is some pictures of the new riser.The third picture is of the channel piece (awning rail)that isn't included but can be purchased form the link in my first post.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                        Steve, I have a question about that bracket. Does the motor or any piece sit above the top of the windshield frame?
                        With the flip bracket the top of the motor sits about 1.5" above the top of the windshield. Which is slightly less than what the riser is. Stock I think its sits up about 3-4".

Comment

Thanks Steve. I don't run wipers or a riser, but I was thinking if the lowering bracket put the motor completely below the top of the windshield I would entertain putting one on.
                          Marc D.
                          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Thanks I'll get back to you next week, tommorrow I'm off to D-Land.

Comment

Highlander, did you get my PM?
                              WT 4x4
                              91' One Ton Bronco
                              1971 Bronco
                              9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Working...
                              X