Frame wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frame wanted

Anybody have a frame in the weeds they want to get rid of, let me know... Thanks Pops
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Re: Frame wanted

I have a old 10 speed frame Is that what you are looking for
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I have an old picture frame.

Comment

How fast do you need it?

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Pat,Brian,,,Funny Guys!!!

Josh, Whenever,,,Not in a hurry. Just thinking ahead to spring projects... Jeff
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

Not sure when I am headed back to Potland but I might have one for you. I had an extra one (very nice shape - no title) that I had to get rid of before leaving town. I gave it to a scrapper buddy that probably still has it, I'll give him a call and see what he wants for it, he had planned on hanging onto it.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

There is a guy over in Falon around 50 miles east of Reno, Glenn Lee famlee@phonewave.net he has several bronco's that are parted out and has around 20 frames.

Comment

Hey pops just saw this on CL.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/1009132219.html

Kyle

Comment

Pop's I have one that I want but would let you have it on the condition of getting another one before I am ready to start the diesel build, which would probably give you 6 mths to a year. Possibly longer but I hope not.

Patrick
                  Last edited by pmctighe; 01-27-2009, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Thanks patrick but I just want an old rusty not too bent up one that will still hold a body for some construction work...

Comment

Might have one for ya, my cage dude...
                      68 Slightly modified
                      67 LUBR once again
                      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Cool Rick!! Keep me posted!!

Comment

Pm sent
                          73 bronco 351,nv4500,stk3spd,4.88,hp60f&r,detroit,arb,o/b air,welder,etc.
                          77,351 mass air efi ,nv4500 atlas 3.8 4.88,detroit31 spline,arb44 o/b air5.5 lift etc.
                          70 4.5 lift 351 c-4 d20 big bearing in progress.

Comment

I have 2 or 3 sitting in Red Bluff CA, that you could use. If you don't need it forever, your welcome to one as I may never do anything with them (long term stuff........really long term!). There both straight and without any rot, Juggy knows there location as there about 35 min North of him. Just let me know, or Brad for that matter!

Shawn

Comment

Thanks Shawn!!! I just may take you up on that.... It's worth the trip just to get to harrass Brad!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X