Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Frame wanted

Originally posted by Formerjughead View Post
    Do you remember this picture? I am gonna Tea Bag your hood and every flat surface at your parents house......just thought you might want to know.

Brad
    I would say prove that I was even there, but Tillamook Hospital keeps records, so that wont work!!

Comment

Nope sorry.........You took the picture..........You're getting Tea Bagged.......it's the rules.
      Brad
      Chico, Ca.

Comment

Lets just hope he gets some paint on that Bronco one of these days, wouldnt want to lay your sack down on a rusty hood!

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

New hood in Red Bluff,,, Frame back to Valley Springs!!! Thanks again Shawn!!!!
          You and juggy must be really,,REALLY good friends cause he couldn't wait to get his JUNK all over your new hood!!! Good luck with that ,BUD!!!
          Last edited by TBS-POPS; 02-15-2009, 06:09 PM.
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

No problem, glad you can use it and also thanks for the delivery! Me a Juggy are pretty good friends, he's been to my house here in Portland, and I've been to his Bomb shelter there in Chico, all though I think he's taking that "Military surplus" look a bit far!
            And now you say hes rubbed his junk on my new hood?.............................what your really telling me is my hood has Herpes and possibly genital warts now!?

Anyone want to buy a new hood?

Thanks again guys!

Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by regshawn View Post
              .................what your really telling me is my hood has Herpes and possibly genital warts now!?

Anyone want to buy a new hood?

Thanks again guys!

Shawn
              Shaved 'em special
              Brad
              Chico, Ca.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerjughead View Post
                Shaved 'em special
                You took them out of the jar you wife keeps them in over the head board? Does she know?

Comment

Originally posted by regshawn View Post
                  You took them out of the jar you wife keeps them in over the head board? Does she know?
                  She lets me keep them with me if I am going someplace with the fellas.
                  Brad
                  Chico, Ca.

Comment

Working...
                  X