Anybody want my old tires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody want my old tires?

I've got a set of 5 tires on white-spoke steel wheels. The tires measure around 27" and there are many pictures of them throughout my build thread. They are Goodyear Wrangler ATs in size LT235-75-15. The wheels appear to be 15x6 or 15x7. The tires have decent tread remaining. Lug pattern is 5 on 5.5", of course!

These tires work great for rolling your project around if you don't have wheels and tires. That is all I used them for and they were inside my garage, mounted on my rig for the last 2.5 years.

I want to get these things out of here and I'm sure there's somebody that can use them somehow! I'll consider trades for beer or parts...

-Tony
    Last edited by CityHick; 01-26-2009, 07:46 PM.
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Re: Anybody want my old tires?

Hope you don't store yours as long as I stored mine.
    Good luck.
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

LOL. I'll make them go away somehow. Seriously I'll take just about anything for them! This might not be the right board for these tires though... They seem to be about 10" too short for this crowd...
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

How do they measure? My father in law has been looking for a set of tires for his 73 Bronco (it's stock) hahaha
        1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

They are pretty close to stock sized tires... about 27" tall by about 8" wide maybe. Tread is reasonable but not new. I can snap pix in the daylight tomorrow if you're serious. I'd love to see these things go away!

This site shows the conversion from p-metric to inches:
          http://www.offroaders.com/tech/AT-MT...ric-inches.htm

According to this site they are 28.8" tall by 9.25" wide. Both seem a little bigger than actual.
          Last edited by CityHick; 01-26-2009, 08:19 PM.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
            Hope you don't store yours as long as I stored mine.
            Good luck.
            LOL..................true dat!
            Brad
            Chico, Ca.

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
              LOL. ....This might not be the right board for these tires though... They seem to be about 10" too short for this crowd...
              10" short of a foot..........
              Brad
              Chico, Ca.

Comment

Get some bleach and torch them on the street, with video of course
                68 Slightly modified
                67 LUBR once again
                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I think you've started a "big lift/small tire" fad.
                  70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                    Get some bleach and torch them on the street, with video of course
                    Thought about that... my luck though, by doing that I'll discover I've got wicked axle wrap and start damaging stuff before I even hit the trail! It is still tempting but I've gotten one bite for them on this site and another from CL... If neither pans out, the 17 year old in me will probably come out, then it'll be smoke on!

Originally posted by Sierra Backwoods View Post
                    I think you've started a "big lift/small tire" fad.
                    LOL. Somehow I don't think so... but just imagine how much you could stuff little tires into the wheel wells with a 5.5" lift!
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

name your price and i'll pick them up tomorrow. I need a set like that to get my bronco in and out of my garage since it keeps getting taller. I live in Tracy so pick up could be done just about any time.
                      Rich
                      Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

PM Sent!
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Tires are gone thanks to CA Monkey!
                          I guess its easier to get rid of cheap old tires than nice new ones on fancy wheels... Thanks for the tubing in trade... I now have material to build tube doors with! Anybody with a bender have a 2" mandrel?
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

yep
                            Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

Damn, I just remembered I need 2.
                              If anyone come accros 2 tires and wheels, 30-35 inch with ehhh tread, I need them.
                              They are for my little trailer.
                              Mark Harris
                              71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Working...
                              X