Rear Flare needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Flare needed

I am looking for rear passenger flare. Trusted my spotter!!!!
    '74 with 5.0 HO, Auto, 35's beadlocks, ARB's in front chromemoly axles, ARB in back with 35 spline Mosers, 411's, Discs on all 4. Cold Duck/Dana20's, Power leather seats, Custom Bumpers by Tad (my son) Inboard shocks. HSI 9500 winch, Onboard air, 2200watt inverter, ground lights.

Re: Rear Flare needed

I have a beat up drivers side and decent passenger side flare. They have been cut a bit on the bottom since I cut my rockers and rear corners up. They are the Bushwacker long flares, I think 3-4" longer than the normal rear. Make me a fair to you offer as I have no need for them. Did I mention I like to drink Sierra Nevada Pale ale?
    1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Where are you located, I think I still have some Sierra Nevada that I am not using.
      I am in San Jose.
      '74 with 5.0 HO, Auto, 35's beadlocks, ARB's in front chromemoly axles, ARB in back with 35 spline Mosers, 411's, Discs on all 4. Cold Duck/Dana20's, Power leather seats, Custom Bumpers by Tad (my son) Inboard shocks. HSI 9500 winch, Onboard air, 2200watt inverter, ground lights.

Comment

What color and what side?

I some how ended up with 3 white brand new fiberglass flares, and 3 black used flares. None of which I am going to put on my bronco.

If you're interested, let me know. I'll be in west sac area this weekend.
        1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

Im in the Sacramento area, not far off I-80 before Roseville

Justin
          1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Hey Justin

I will be heading up to Incline on the 20th and coming back down on the 23rd. If I can have your phone number, I will pack the Sierra and contact you.
            Darell

Comment

Originally posted by GloNDark2 View Post
              What color and what side?

I some how ended up with 3 white brand new fiberglass flares, and 3 black used flares. None of which I am going to put on my bronco.

If you're interested, let me know. I'll be in west sac area this weekend.
              I could use a set for the rear let me know if we could work something out

Comment

Darell, PM sent with my #

Justin

Comment

Working...
                X