WTB 33x9.50 or 10.50 BFG's for my Uncut. 2.5" rear leafs too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 33x9.50 or 10.50 BFG's for my Uncut. 2.5" rear leafs too

Guys, if you could keep an eye out for a set of 33x9.50s or 10.50s for me, I need a set for my 69 uncut. Also looking for some 2.5" lift rears too if you know of any. Thanks!

I found a set in Fresno but not sure about them. They have low miles but have been sitting for 6 years and he said they are starting to crack.
    http://fresno.craigslist.org/pts/1046340968.html

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Re: WTB 33x9.50 or 10.50 BFG's for my Uncut. 2.5" rear leafs too

Will do Josh, keep your eye out for an uncut auto V8 for me also, pre smog
    Rick-
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I have 8 brand new 33x9.50 BFG A/T's.

Comment

i have 5 bfg mud terrains in good condition. 2 rears are a little more worn due to my spool. i can post a pic if you are interested.
        73 bronco

Comment

Please post up some pics fatguy...I can call you that right

Comment

Originally posted by bigjhoov View Post
            I have 8 brand new 33x9.50 BFG A/T's.
            What are you looking to get for a set of 4 Jerry?

Comment

sorry about the picture quality, the lighting in my garage isn't great.

but the tire on top, looks like if was a little over inflated, has about 5/16-3/8" tread and that tire is the worst of the 5. the lower tire in that pic came off the front and is about the same as the other front and the other rear is a little better than the one pictured. none are flat or have leaking issues.

second pic is the spare that spent only a little time on the ground.

these tires were on the truck 3 years or so (maybe longer, not sure) before i got it 3 1/2 years ago. but spent most of the time parked. have a year of daily driving and two trips to the rubicon on them so minor stuff. they clean up nicely.

not looking for much, mostly want them off my old rims so i can mount my 37's.
              Attached Files
              73 bronco

Comment

What size are those, they look like 12.50s?

Comment

i think you might be right...

double check and you are correct. sorry.
                  73 bronco

Comment

Thats fine, I appreciate the effort. I need some pizza cutters to fit inside the rear wheel wells.

Comment

[

these tires were on the truck 3 years or so (maybe longer, not sure) before i got it 3 1/2 years ago. but spent most of the time parked. have a year of daily driving and two trips to the rubicon on them so minor stuff. they clean up nicely.

Are these the same tires that you were going to send me pic's of??
                      73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

yes. new kid and life got in the way. sorry. pm me if you are interested in them so we don'thijack this thread.

michael
                        73 bronco

Comment

I think there is some on CB-Less then 1000 miles 4-$500 I think it said.
                          Jack
                          73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Yeah but he is back east if it is the one I am thinking of, I'll hold out for something west coast between LA and Seattle. I can pick any of those up. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Sorry, For some reason I thought it said LA. Looked again and it was GA.
                              Jack
                              73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Working...
                              X