Free 2008 TurboTax Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free 2008 TurboTax Software

I know that everybody loves doing their taxes...
    This year with my purchase of TurboTax I received a Free Trial CD to give to a friend. As everybody I know has either purchased their own copy or is doing them some other way, This copy is up for grabs...

PM me and I'll put it in the mail to you ASAP!
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Re: Free 2008 TurboTax Software

they sent me one in the mail. and then when i put it in the comp, i had to pay $30. Them bastards
    72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

I didnt care what they charged me for when I found out what the Cdn Govt is giving me back.... beleive it when I see it but very well may be halfish of what I want for a tow rig, camping rig, date truck on 35s.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
        I didnt care what they charged me for when I found out what the Cdn Govt is giving me back.... beleive it when I see it but very well may be halfish of what I want for a tow rig, camping rig, date truck on 35s.
        Wait what about Moms Cabover Camper ??
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Decided everything else I need requires me to have a 3/4 ton so moms gettin one, dunno how shes gonna get into a f250 on 35s though....

Comment

Working...
          X