Power brake bracket wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power brake bracket wanted

Does anyone have anything for sale to get me started to upgrade to p/b for my 72.I just did a knuckle out swap with a 79 f150 with discs and want to drive it but not with the stock master cyl.
    Barry
    Last edited by lowbudget; 05-11-2009, 03:26 PM.

Re: Power brake bracket wanted

I drove mine w/o power after I converted to front discs and it worked fine. Just took a little more pressure for faster stops.. didnt feel unsafe at all. actually was disapointed alittle with power booster at first but makes things easier to hold on the trail and rocks...
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.I`m going to try just what you said.Did you use the drum m/c or a disc m/c with prop valve?
      Barry

Comment

Just the stock m/c and divider block.. still havent changed to the prop valve to a disc/drum..works ok...
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
          Just the stock m/c and divider block.. still havent changed to the prop valve to a disc/drum..works ok...
          Mines set up the same, works great!
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I ran my '69 for 2 years with Dana-44 discs up front, the stock drum MC and Wildhorses disc/ drum prop valve. Worked great and it was a vast improvement over stock drums up front. Going hydroboost now since I've got the drivetrain gutted anyway...
            sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

I'd sell you my entire Power Brake Booster set up for $275 if you're still looking. It's the complete James Duff set-up. It has a new 1 1/8 bore master cylinder (just installed last month, cost me $170) that will be included.

This is the kit that sells for $435 from James Duff.

-Dylan

Comment

Sure
                Barry 916-663-2585

Comment

Sorry man! I thought that I sent that message to you in a PM, and since I didn't get a response I figured you weren't interested. I just stumbbled across your addition to the thread today. I'll give you a call this evening, and I'll also PM you with my phone number.

Dylan

Comment

Working...
                  X