WTB: Doors/Door shells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Doors/Door shells

Anyone have a door, or set of doors? Mine are cracked, broken and falling apart. Surprisingly all the internals are in reasonable shape, including the glass. I at least need the lower shells w/ outer skin, and the window frame. But anything more than that is good too. Plan to convert the old junk doors into summer half doors and need something for winter that actually keeps some of the wind, rain and cold out.

Re: WTB: Doors/Door shells

What year ?
    75 302 c4 marlin crawler 20 44&9" 4.56 arb's 35"mtrs

Comment

I have a buddy that has a really nice set of complete doors (still on his Bronco) that he wants to sell. He wants $300 for them. Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
        I have a buddy that has a really nice set of complete doors (still on his Bronco) that he wants to sell. He wants $300 for them. Let me know if you are interested.
        WARNING: All friends of Pat who live somewhat close to him, keep an eye on your doors, the economy is making people go mad.

Comment

lockin' da shop as we speak!
          73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

Shhhhhhh, how the heck am I supposed to sneak over to your house if you lock everything up!? Come awn, you can trust me.

Comment

It is a '68. Did the different years have different locations for the latch and hardware? Mismatched colors or hardware won't bother me at all, as long as they open, close, lock, and maybe seal out some of the winter wind and rain.

Comment

The doors that my buddy has are on a 73 Bronco.

Comment

66, 67 here
                  75 302 c4 marlin crawler 20 44&9" 4.56 arb's 35"mtrs

Comment

Working...
                  X