X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 Bronco For Sale

For Sale - 79 Ford Bronco

Engine
    351M bored .030 over. Lots of work done. Fully rebuilt and balanced. Smogged

Transmittion
    NP435 with Centerforce 2 clutch

Transfer case
    NP 205

Front axle
    Dana 44 - ARB, 4:56 gears, cromo axle and CTM on long side, stock axle on short side, tie rod over flip with one ton TRE's, Warn diff cover, disc brakes

Rear axle
    Ford 9" - ARB, 4:56 gears, cromo axles 35 spline, drum brakes

Suspension
    4" lift with Rancho coils in front and shakle flip in the rear. Rancho shocks all the way around. 37" MTR's with 85% tread on black steelies.

Interior
    Line-X'ed throughout the interior, front buckets, rear bench, full cage tied to the frame

Other
    Body is in moderate shape with several of dings from wheel'n.
    Custom bumpers front and rear. Custom rack. Everything works and rig can be a DD if necessary.

Located in El Dorado, CA
    Price $3850 obo
    Attached Files
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Re: 79 Bronco For Sale

Gee, that looks familiar. Also, good hearing from you bro!!
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Thanks brother. I have been in school, wrestling, soccer, gymnastics mode since last spring. The EB sits in the garage, broke in a state of disrepair. But oh well, if I wanted a life I wouldn't of had kids
      I hope to find a good home for the full size and use the $$$ to buuy the stuff for the EB. All in good time

FM <><
      72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
      1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

I would use the drivetrain from the flywheel back out if that 79 in an old bronco. I already have FW 79 axles under mine but still need the ARB and chromoly axles.
        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

WOW! You're actually doin' it??! Hope your sell it in quick time!

This rig is STOUT guys! Helluva price for a b&itchin' rig.

Sean
          '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Working...
          X