Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler :Axles for sale

Is anyone interested in a set of full width axles out of a fullsize bronco
    front: D44 with 4:56, ARB, chromoaxle and ctm on the long side, stock axle and 760 on the short side, with knuckle over high steer, disc brakes and Warn diff cover
    rear: Ford BB 9" 4:56, ARB, chromo 35 spline axles, drum brakes.

these are currently under a 79 Bronco and the front is the cast on "C's " not the welded.

I may also be parting out the 351M .030 over fully rebuilt

NP435

Np205

FS bronco steering box

Let me know what you are interested in and help me decide to part this thing.

Thanks Chuck
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Re: Feeler :Axles for sale

I'd love to have the front gears and locker but I already have the same axles!
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I need a power steering box and 9in fw rear.
      sigpic70w/ 69/351w/GT40 lightning heads 435/203/D20 5.5/3in 44/arb 9in/detroit need some beadlocks

Comment

What kind of price are we talking on the axles, looking for a similar setup for my new 4door project.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

i would like the steering box.
          What can I fix next?

Comment

Dang Chuck! no buyers on the total rig?
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

No buyers on the total rig but it looks like the roll cage and bumpers will be sold to a friend. So i am looking at parting out the rig I just need to plan a day of pulling the engine , tranny and t case, plus the steering box and axles.
              For those interested I would like 2k for the axles but since times are tight I will take offers . If I can't get a reasonable price I will just save them for a future project. Sorry, they are just too nice to give away. I will keep everyone posted when I get rid of the cage and bumpers and find a place to shread the rig.

Thanks Chuck

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Comment

Hey Chuck...if you need any help pulling the engine or anything else for that matter let me know.
                72 Sport

Comment

what do you want for the 435/205
                  thanks
                  1969 d44 arb 9inch 31sp arb disk on all ps pb cage 5.5 lift and long arms 35" MTZ's T18 box FAST efi on a 347stroker,onboard air,custom cage and more,

Comment

partin out rig??? What you talkin about, willis?

Comment

if you need any help pulling the engine or anything else for that matter let me know.
                      Thanks Lago, I will definitely do that when I am ready to gut that beast.

what do you want for the 435/205
                      Don't know, I might be using it but if not I have another 205 and a 435 but they are not mated.

Chuck

Comment

how much for the 44 and what is the wms?

Comment

I believe the wms is 67". I haven't parted the vehicle yet so I am hesitant to price it until is out. sorry.

FM <><

Comment

Will you sell the nine inch seperate? or are the 9in and D44 package deal.
                            sigpic70w/ 69/351w/GT40 lightning heads 435/203/D20 5.5/3in 44/arb 9in/detroit need some beadlocks

Comment

Working...
                            X