Cherokee wiper conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherokee wiper conversion

I have a set of Cherokee wiper arms and blades available for the Cherokee wiper conversion for our Broncos. For those unfamiliar with the conversion, you can read about it here:

http://broncohio.com/tech/wiperconversion.html

These are used arms, so you may want to spray paint them prior to installing. It would also be a good idea to get a set of wiper refills.

$25 for the set plus shipping based on your zip code. Or local pickup in Stockton, CA

Re: Cherokee wiper conversion

I did this conversion years ago, and I would recommend these to anyone still running stock arms and blades. You will be amazed.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
      I did this conversion years ago, and I would recommend these to anyone still running stock arms and blades. You will be amazed.
      is it just the longer length or tension too that make this mod great? i did the intermittent wipers and love them but have not changed the arms yet.
      Last edited by Fordfreak; 07-16-2009, 04:54 AM.
      6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

Originally posted by Fordfreak View Post
        is it just the longer length or tension too that make this mod great? i did the intermittent wipers and love them but have not changed the arms yet.
        The longer arm gives you more room to run a longer blade so more of the windshield is cleared, and there is more tension so that the wipers don't float at highway speeds. You also have a much better selection of wipers to choose from.
        Marc D.

Comment

great i just got back from p-n-p and forgot to look!
          6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

This site and the people are awsome! Planning to do this very soon. Thanks for sharing.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by SIZEMICT View Post
              This site and the people are awsome! Planning to do this very soon. Thanks for sharing.

Tony
              Here is a good write up on the conversion. I used it forever ago when I did mine. It is very simple.
              http://www.broncohio.com/tech/wiperconversion.html
              Marc D.

Comment

Damn! Wish I'd read this before EITHER of my trips to PnP this weekend...
                sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

don't worry, there are plenty of jeeps in the wrecking yard.
                  1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Working...
                  X