### Complete Hydro Assist setup ###

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ### Complete Hydro Assist setup ###

prefer psc brand. would like the entire setup and steering rods/arms/drag/tie, etc. Thanks.
    What can I fix next?

Re: ### Complete Hydro Assist setup ###

have you checked

www.pirate4x4.com

some of the stuff you've been WTB is not the norm found around here. Not that it doesn't hurt to ask, but usually if a guy around here has a 60; its going under his bronco or is under his bronco. Same goes for a complete hydro assist.

However familyman (chuck) is parting out alot of goodies including a steeing box plumbed for hydro assist.

http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=5421

that thread is located at the bottom of the first page of the "stuff for sale" section.
    Last edited by TRAILBOUND; 07-26-2009, 09:09 PM.
    72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

I have checked. probably going to buy a setup brand new, but like to see what is around. i talked with chuck too. real nice guy. thanks for your ideas.
      What can I fix next?

Comment

The Wild Horses hydro assist set up is all PSC parts.
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
          The Wild Horses hydro assist set up is all PSC parts.
          it is? I did not know. Thank you sir. I will check that out cause the setup from poly is pretty expensive.
          What can I fix next?

Comment

Working...
          X