Wtb d44 hp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb d44 hp

Looking for a D44 HP front end. Bare housing or complete, FW or narrowed. let me know what you have. Doesnt matter, cast or welded C's. Thanks Pops.
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Re: Wtb d44 hp

not sure where this one is

http://www.broncofix.com/viewtopic.php?t=274695
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

heres one http://www.reno4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32915
      1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

Thanks for the leads, checking reno now..
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

If you need a hand let me know
          1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

Cool Dave, Thanks.. Do you know Jes Lewis, NORK2BG??? Yellow Bronco..

Comment

I no Jes, I talk to him about every two weeks or so.

Comment

I just talked to him about picking that 44 up if the guy calls me. If you could give him a hand that would be really cool... He's a great guy!!

Comment

did he get back from vacation? No problem let me know when or if you get it.

Comment

They were in Grants Pass on thier way home

Comment

did you pm that guy on reno4x4?
                      He might answer you faster that way.

Comment

Reno 44 sold..... damn.

Comment

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/1339948559.html
                          Maybe

Comment

I have a 44 hp out of a 77 150 has cast on c's and I think the gears are 3.50 it has everything but calipers and rotors $200 call 916-215-2613 ask for Sean

Comment

Originally posted by sacirish View Post
                              I have a 44 hp out of a 77 150 has cast on c's and I think the gears are 3.50 it has everything but calipers and rotors $200 call 916-215-2613 ask for Sean
                              Sent you a PM..

Comment

Working...
                              X