X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco on CL $25,000.....Really?

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1347190482.html

This isn't mine, I just saw it on CL.
    Last edited by Efibroncoman; 08-30-2009, 09:29 AM.
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Re: Bronco on CL $25,000.....Really?

yeah,,, he has some $$ into it..
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I saw that yesterday. I was thinking the same thing.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

lol. really?
        What can I fix next?

Comment

I'll buy it but only if it comes with the flame grill
          Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

It's pretty easy to put twentyfivegrand into one of these.
            sigpic70w/ 69/351w/GT40 lightning heads 435/203/D20 5.5/3in 44/arb 9in/detroit need some beadlocks

Comment

Originally posted by u14 View Post

I was looking through some old Bronco Parts Inc. receipts the other day. With the Stak buy, I think I am close to 25k. Including what I bought it for 20 years ago.
              1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by u14 View Post
                I've still got less than $20K into mine, but the stuff does add up quick. That looks like a nice rig - whether its worth $25K or not depends really upon who is buying. I know one day I'll have more than that into mine. Honestly though I kind of don't want to know how much I've spent. With some of my planned mods several years out, I can say with pretty good certainty mine will top the $30K mark! I know others on this site have got to be up there too. NV4500, Atlas, 4-link rear, maybe EFI... the list goes on!
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Oh yeah, I just tallied the receipts and mine is up to 26k parts but not including my 500 hours i put into it. Im not completely done yet either. Yes it adds up quick!
                  Its going to cost what? Bahahahahaha!

Comment

If you do the work yourself, you save a lot of green. I got my bronco from my father, so no price tag there. But even if I added in the $4000 that he bought it for, I still am probably not over $8k. I have yet to buy a Stak, or a Dana 60. But I have to admit, I have gotten some great deals on parts from other members on here. The Bronco above however, still has a carb and leaf springs out back. That is why I think the guy has high hopes. If he threw in EFI, and rear 4 link for nothing extra, I could see that!
                    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Working...
                    X