Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts

I'm trying to clean out my garage. I've got several old parts I just can't toss as they've got to be worth something to somebody.

Here's the only item I'm looking for a little more cash for:

Stock rear bench seat. Good condition, no rips, not faded. Upholstered in an aftermarket, more modern looking fabric. Thinking its probably worth $100.

And here's one more shot at finding new homes for the rest of my old stuff before it hits the scrap bin:

1. Stock 302 flywheel. Needs to be surfaced but should be usable.
    2. Stock Ford/Thompson power steering pump, v-belt drive. Worked when pulled 2.5 years ago and has sat in a box ever since
    3. 1 very long steering column shaft, splined at one end.
    4. Stock rear leaf springs
    5. Stock rear drive shaft complete with u-joints
    6. Older panasonic detachable-face stereo, AM/FM/CD. Works.
    7. Stock spicer long-side Dana 44 inner axle. Good condition.

Make your best cash or beer offer. If this stuff does not find a new home by the end of the week its getting recycled.

-Tony
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Re: Parts

rear drive shaft please. couldn't hurt for a spare shaft with my itty bitty lift
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
      rear drive shaft please. couldn't hurt for a spare shaft with my itty bitty lift
      Actually it's the stock front shaft. You're still welcome to it if you want it Ryan. Sierra Nevada should make a good trade.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

How much SN for the rest of it OT???? except the rear seat....
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
          How much SN for the rest of it OT???? except the rear seat....
          Pops... Beer or cash equivalent. Beer choices not limited to just Sierra Nevada, but prefer something better than PBR/Bud/Coors. Or cash (beer money) works too. Make your best offer for the lot, you probably won't be turned down

When is the POPX running through Livermore next?
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Looks like about a 30pk to me so $30???
            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

Internet's been flaky at home so I have not been able to respond.
              Pops, sounds fair. Better $30 than seeing the stuff to to the scrap heap.

One update - my dad asked me to keep the leaf springs for him (who knows why) but I do have a flex fan from my 302 that's been added to the pile.

I don't know when I'll be anywhere near your part of the valley next, so when do you think you'll be in/near Livermore again? I'll PM you my cell #.

-Tony
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

The leafs are what we really needed for another project so I really dont need any of the other stuff so scrap away!!! no deal......sorry....
                Last edited by TBS-POPS; 09-02-2009, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Would like to take the PS pump off your hands if you have not scrapped it yet. Any chance you have a PS steering box ?

Thanks,
                  Jon

Comment

I brought to pump up to my dad's house in Elk Grove to be scrapped. If you want it let me know and I'll figure out a way to get it to you. I do not have a spare PS box, I am actually looking for a second EB box as a spare...

Pops, not sure what the deal is with the springs. I will let you know if my dad doesn't want them but for now they are at his house in EG. I believe you've been there before. I'm actually there right now through Monday morning.

-Tony
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

PM sent on flywheel

Comment

Originally posted by jonboy69 View Post
                        Would like to take the PS pump off your hands if you have not scrapped it yet. Any chance you have a PS steering box ?

Thanks,
                        Jon
                        No PS box, just that pump. It's in Elk Grove at my dad's house now and I'm back in Livermore.

Originally posted by thegreatjustino View Post
                        PM sent on flywheel
                        Replied... flywheel still in EG. If you want it I'm sure you could get it from my dad there. Otherwise I can try and coordinate with you sometime to meet along hwy 5 or in Livermore.
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Is the axle shaft gone?

Comment

Working...
                          X