9mm linda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9mm linda

I know it is not anything to do with broncos, but I need the cash. It is a custom made semi auto 9mm with a laser, leupold scope and two 31 round mags. It is a blast to shoot. I am asking $1300 obo
    Winchester model 94 .22 Annie Oakley rifle. It has a bunch of gold that is hand engraved. Never fired, asking $1500 obo
    Winchester model 70 .300 win mag with scope, very good condition, hardly used. Make an offer.
    Hate to see them go.
    Attached Files
    They flex like a boneless hooker

Re: 9mm linda

You ment to say those are 31 round mag rebuild kits.
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

What year is the Model 70?
      70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

I am not sure, my grandpa gave it too me. He has had it for years. It belonged to his son untill he passed away and that was a couple years before I was born so it is at least 28 years old...
        They flex like a boneless hooker

Comment

Working...
        X