Bronco C4...For sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco C4...For sale

Does anybody need a C4 with Dana 20 adapter? It is currently in my Bronco, it works fine in 1st gear and you can manually shift it into 2nd. But in Drive it won't shift on it's own. I do not know what the problem is, but I am done monkeying with it. The tranny itself only has 25,000 miles on it(all in stock form). It doesn't slip, the fluid isn't burnt, and this tranny would still work great for a trailer queen that never drives over 40mph+(2nd gear limited), or you could rebuild it or figure out why it's not shifting. Because it has issues, I am not looking for much, but I would like to get something to put towards my NP 435 fund. I also have a BC Broncos kickdown cable, and the installed B&M shift kit. If interested, make me an offer.
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Re: Bronco C4...For sale

What are you looking for?
    I am thinking of going to an Auto sometime next year.
    Mark Harris
    71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

I'm not sure what Bronco C4's are worth, but if it will help get me closer to acquiring components needed to swap an NP 435, then I'll be happy.
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

For reference, I bought a C4/adapter/j-shift D20 in Morgan Hill a couple months ago for $500. Owner claimed the C4 was rebuilt 1k miles ago but you take that with a grain of salt. I drove the Bronco before he pulled the drivetrain and it shifted fine.

Comment

Working...
        X