5.0 EFI setup $150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.0 EFI setup $150

Anyone interested in some 5.0 HO EFI stuff off an '86 mustang? I collected all this gear awhile back but am now leaning away from EFI... I really don't want to store all this stuff for 3-6 years while we're in Hawaii and I've got too much crap piled up already.

The goods:
    I've got upper/ lower intakes w/ fuel rails and 19# injectors. Throttle body, complete stock wiring harness, throttle cable w/ pedal, distributor, coil and speed density computer. I've also got a mass airflow meter and computer from an '89 T-bird 5.0 HO to go with to make it a mass air setup. I've got about $230 into this stuff and was hoping to recoupe $150 of that. We're heading up to Chico for Xmas this year and can arrange a rendezvous to deliver anywhere along I-5 or Hwy 99 between here and there if transportation is not coordinated by a fellow Bronco brutha heading down thisa way prior to that.

I'd like to keep it all together but may consider parting it out if I can't find anyone to take the whole bamboozle. I can also post some pics if anyone even thinks they want this stuff.

Thanks all,
    Fungus
    sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Re: 5.0 EFI setup $150

What else would be needed for a complete installation? Pulley set ?

Comment

Originally posted by cag33 View Post
      What else would be needed for a complete installation? Pulley set ?
      No pulleys. Basically just the fuel system. Fuel pump(s), regulator/ accumulator, and hi-pressure fuel line where needed. You could take a go at using the stock wiring harness or get an aftermarket one. I'm sure there are some sensors you'd need (O2 for sure) as well.

I was just getting into it and kindof lost track of the whole EFI upgrade when everything else snowballed on my project, not to mention newborn twins...

Ford Fuel injection is a great resource and you could take a look at the "shopping list" and see what other parts you'd need to make a "complete" setup.

http://fordfuelinjection.com/?p=1

Shouldn't take too much. The big ticket items would be wiring harness (if you were to go aftermarket) and fuel system. If you don't have an EFI compatible tank (ie; you're still running a stock tank) you'd need a new fuel tank as well...

Maybe some of the EFI gurus on here could take a look at the stuff I listed and provide you some input as well as far as what else you'd need... The above website will be your best "one stop" source though for all the info you need.

Fungus

Comment

Sold it local down heeya...

Comment

Working...
        X