Bronco Hauler Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco Hauler Stuff

Not EB stuff but lots of Superduty owners here. I recently came into an extra set of these wile helping a brother out on his Stuperduty. They were ordered for an '04 F250 4x4 diesel. Don't know what years cross but they are a nice setup. EBC slotted and cross drilled rotors and EBC Green Stuff pads. His is rollin on 38.5s and the stockers gave up the ghost. Let me know if you are interested. Nick
    Attached Files
    74, Banana yellow, on 4-Ton Jack stands, waiting for more overtime. Soon: 37's, NV4500, Atlas, Full width 44/9" sigpic

Re: Bronco Hauler Stuff

How much?
    My friend needs this.
    Mark Harris
    71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

hmmm.....$?
      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn View Post
        How much?
        My friend needs this.
        You better be talking about Mello!
        WT 4x4
        91' One Ton Bronco
        1971 Bronco
        9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

I'm in need of a set pretty bad too! Put me in line and shoot me a price!

Fungus
          sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Still avail. Haven't heard back from you guys.
            74, Banana yellow, on 4-Ton Jack stands, waiting for more overtime. Soon: 37's, NV4500, Atlas, Full width 44/9" sigpic

Comment

Going to craig's list

Comment

how much?

Comment

Will they work on an '04 2WD Superduty? Lost track of this and thought you sold'em!
                  sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Sorry man, lost track as well. Unfortunately my funds aren't going to be able to support this.

Sean
                    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      how much?
                      Best price on-line = $355 (Pads-$105, Rotors-$250)
                      How about $250?

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
                        Will they work on an '04 2WD Superduty? Lost track of this and thought you sold'em!
                        PM'ed you, doesn't look like they will cross. Different part#s on the motorcraft website. Sorry

Comment

Props for this. I have slotted rotors and HAWK pads front and rear. I went from rolling through stop signs with a full depression of the pedal to locking up my 38's, Now that I have new 35's, if breaks far better and there are no complaints here.

If you can get the funds, you will love this upgrade.
                          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
                          X