2002 Honda xr400r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Honda xr400r

Great bike. Needs to go to a good bronco home, great toy when the bronco is down, which happens to be a lot.
    2002 Honda XR400r. It's a big thumper bike known for it's "Honda" relentless and reliable XR traits. There are no downsides to this bike. No radiators to mess with, no valve adjustments needed. It has a lower geared TAG sprocket which excells in the hills and singletrack, brandnew deluxe cycra handguards, trailtech computer, Pro Taper oversized bars, FMF 4core exhaust, and aluminum skid plate. It runs great at sea level and all the way up to 9000 feet. It amazes me! A few extras like a spare seat cover and a few stock items come with it. As you can see this bike looks and runs excellent. It has not been raced or ridden hard. Licensed to 2010. It's GREEN stickered!
    I'm a motivated seller! asking 2300.00
    Attached Files

Re: 2002 Honda xr400r

if this was a 250 i would be down...
    I have been looking recently at them. when i was younger i used to ride but then we sold them long ago. bee looking at hondas seriously for about 2 months.
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

You do know dirtbikes are a lot like broncos. Buy a 250(302) and you will get to the hill that you needed a little more 400(stroked 351).

Comment

NEW price

$2150.oo

Comment

Looks clean Cheesenip. I don't see a plate, so I assume by "licensed" you were just referring to the Green Sticker?
          Do you still have the old stock pipe too, or is it long gone?

Thanks

Paul
          Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
          www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
          68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

I still have the stock pipe.

Comment

Working...
            X