throttle bell crank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• throttle bell crank

found one more part i need for the swap, anyone have one laying around? also the piece from the pedal to the bellcrank thanks

Re: throttle bell crank

Gimme your shipping address. I got whachu need!
    sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

pm sent
      Last edited by twbowhunter; 11-26-2009, 04:05 PM. Reason: pm sent

Comment

It's Thanksgiving Mike... When I make it back up to Norcal in 6 yrs or so you can buy me a beer. Glad to be of help. Have a great holiday!

Comment

thanks fungus232 thats a big help, were swapping a 289 (thanks again jeff aka pops) into my sons 68 and im letting him pick up part of the tab, i thought he was going to die when i told him how much the engine builder wanted when we picked up the motor yesterday...i bet he is going to take it a lot easyer on this motor now that he got to pay for some of it! thanks again, i owe you more than one beer!!

Comment

No problem Mike. These things do geat expensive especially when you have to pay premium prices for small parts that someone prob has in their spare parts/ junk box...

Comment

i have one. if you want to save the shiping.
              75 302 c4 marlin crawler 20 44&9" 4.56 arb's 35"mtrs

Comment

might be faster too... Either way is cool. Let me know if you guys work something out.

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
                  might be faster too... Either way is cool. Let me know if you guys work something out.
                  fungus thanks a million my son picked up the one gremlin had it was right down the road from us! +plus my son got to see all his really cool vech which my son said are bad a$$ but i still owe you a beer thanks again !

Comment

Originally posted by GREMLIN View Post
                    i have one. if you want to save the shiping.
                    thank you, my son really enjoyed meeting you (talking jeeps, broncos, and farming) add firefighting and that is pretty much all he talks abought! thanks again ...mike

Comment

Originally posted by twbowhunter View Post
                      fungus thanks a million my son picked up the one gremlin had it was right down the road from us! +plus my son got to see all his really cool vech which my son said are bad a$$ but i still owe you a beer thanks again !
                      No sweat Mike. Glad you got the parts & wish I lived closer! 6 yrs & counting down...

Comment

I got to see your sons bronco up close instead going the other way down the road. Its very clean . Hope the parts help.
                        Shane
                        75 302 c4 marlin crawler 20 44&9" 4.56 arb's 35"mtrs

Comment

Working...
                        X