Hard top parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hard top parts

Sorry the top turned out to be such a turd Tony. I had no idea!! Must have been the PO's doings.... lol,not really doug....Why dont you just go get that soft top and be done with it...at least it will be quieter than a hard top....and prob cheaper in the long run!!
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Re: Hard top parts

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
      Tony, arent you sanding down and repainting it anyway.
      Depends on the top. If I buy one I'd just as soon find one already painted. I will think about your black top, I saw it (from a distance) while I was out there last week.

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
      Sorry the top turned out to be such a turd Tony. I had no idea!! Must have been the PO's doings.... lol,not really doug....Why dont you just go get that soft top and be done with it...at least it will be quieter than a hard top....and prob cheaper in the long run!!
      No sweat Jeff, you win some, you lose some.

I think for now I'm going to see about making one good top from two. If that doesn't pan out, I'm not out anything but my time. The soft top idea is still a possibility but I think I'd be unhappy with a soft top in the long run.

I'll tear into this project a bit more this weekend and see where I end up.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Working...
      X