Help me find a replacement truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me find a replacement truck

The saga continues on my daughter rolling my bronco. I ended up selling the entire truck to a friend, who is going to take parts from his cancer ridden beast and put the best of the two vehicles together.

This leaves me without a Bronco. I have driven to LA to see one truck, and near Folsom to see another. This is after many pictures and much discussion. Neither of the trucks were close enough for me to pull the trigger on.

I am looking for a rust free truck, with original color, it can have been repainted but needs to have undetectible color change. Stripped and repainted is OK as well. I am looking for a very "clean" truck as far as body, engine bay and interior goes, or something that I can get really clean pretty easily. I drive my truck to the trail head so eventhough I like lots of off road modifications, it needs to be able to be driven from the Bay area to taho or Fresno....and back.

I would prefer EFI, but a really clean, well put together carburated engine is OK also.

I run a hard top about 1/2 the year. I have a spare hard top, but need a truck that has not been altered in a way to not fit a hard top any longer. It deffinatly needs to have good working full doors available.

I would go to $20k perhaps mor for the right truck with all the right parts and condition.

I appreciate any leads you might have.

Dave (650) 400-0202
    forster@sbcglobal.net
Working...
X