Looking for a new rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a new rig

Well, i can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel so i'm back in the market for a new rig.

I've got like 3 or 4 grand to work with, which is a stretch to get me back into a bronco, but since everyone here knows where every bronco is in these 2 states, i figured i'd ask.

Anyone know of any good deals floating around??? Help a guy get back on the trail!!!
    1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Re: Looking for a new rig

My friend will have his for sale soon for 4-5k
    it's nothing super, 2 inch lift 33s stock everything else
    Mark Harris
    71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Don't rush there are lot of good deals on early broncos out there if you take your time and look, I saw one in your area a couple of weeks ago ,I will try and get some info on it for you,Dave
      73 bronco 351,nv4500,stk3spd,4.88,hp60f&r,detroit,arb,o/b air,welder,etc.
      77,351 mass air efi ,nv4500 atlas 3.8 4.88,detroit31 spline,arb44 o/b air5.5 lift etc.
      70 4.5 lift 351 c-4 d20 big bearing in progress.

Comment

Damn man, it's gonna be hard to top the one you sold. That thing was sick. I thought that thing was the shiznit.

Comment

Glad to see ya want to get back into it Bud!!! Will keep our eyes open... Jeff
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I'm glad to be back in it for sure. I've built and sold a lot of rigs that I regret selling. But hell half the fun for me is building them.

I'm going to try something different this time though, i'm going to build something and keep it. And then start building something else to keep the "i need to build something" need down to a minimum. hahaha
            1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

Working...
            X