Want to Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to Trade

It may not be appropriate to ask this to all the Ford guys, but I have a 1972 Chevy K10 4x4 project pickup that I would like to trade for a set of built axles for my newest bronco. The Chevy has about 98% of the parts to complete including a GM crate motor with about 10K miles, rebuilt T350 tranny, Dana 44/14 bolt with 4.88s (True Trac front and Detroit rear), brand new 6" lift with front and rear leafs, and an assortment of other parts. I started replacing the rocker panels which were starting to rust and have all the replacement panels to make the repairs. The outside of the body is in good shape with only a couple small dings.

Looking for a 44 front with 4.56s or 4.88s and a locker. 9" 31 spline with the same preferably with disc brakes.

PM me if interested.

Re: Want to Trade

PM sent

Comment

I can trade you guns.....
      Last edited by Daddy4zack; 01-21-2010, 06:30 PM.
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post

X2... Just because I own a Bronco doesn't mean I don't like other trucks... 67-72 Chevys are among my favorite trucks of all time.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Unfortunately, I need bronco parts more than guns (I have a few myself). I don't really want to part with the ol' truck, but I just don't need another project and it doesn't fit the family too well (hence the second Bronco).

Comment

Hey John we should just take a few weekends and put this back together. I can't work on mine with all the rain, so I could help you work on the truck. I would think if it was running you could get 5K for it. Let me know.
            If we replaced the 2 patch panels and it was running all it would need is paint since the body is stright
            Brian
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
              Hey John we should just take a few weekends and put this back together. I can't work on mine with all the rain, so I could help you work on the truck. I would think if it was running you could get 5K for it. Let me know.
              If we replaced the 2 patch panels and it was running all it would need is paint since the body is stright
              Brian
              That's what I'm thinking. It does look kind of pathetic when its all torn apart. I'm going to get started. You available next weekend?

Comment

I don't know about 5k but i do agree that you will be loseing out if you do a straight swap. Definatly put it back together John, at most a built set of axles (lot of variable in there) should run you 2500.
                72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Hell I have more than $2500 in my 9"
                  69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Jim, I only have $250 into mine. Full width w/disks. now if i did gears and a locker, that would put me at $1000-$1200
                    72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Working...
                    X