FS: WH Long tube headders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: WH Long tube headders

Taking out long tubes for shortys. will be avaliable when I get them out. Any interest???? $100 obo
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TBS-POPS; 02-10-2010, 03:23 PM. Reason: pics for marc
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Re: FS: WH Long tube headders

Are they just rebranded Hedmans? Painted, chrome, or ceramic?

Comment

With they work with a HP front axle?......
      Mark Harris
      71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by gddyap View Post
        Are they just rebranded Hedmans? Painted, chrome, or ceramic?
        Were just painted, now just rusty, was going to sandblast them and repaint them. dont know what they were. WH sold them to the PO and I got them when I bought the Bronco.
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn View Post
          With they work with a HP front axle?......
          Not a FW one. maybe a narrow one but not shure. Thats why I'm taking them out...

Comment

I think Delta was running these on his rig, When he went narrowed HP he had to run shorties
            69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Headders Going to Earlybronco72 for fitment at this time...a trade is in the works!!

Comment

Good deal
                69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

I was thinking hard about it. A few years back I had the muffler guy eliminate the collectors because I got tired of changing the gaskets. Now I need to re-do my exhaust and its going to be kind of a PITA.
                  302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

pics up for Marc. Marc says NO GO, they still have the same clearance probs that he has with his so these are still up for grabs...
                    Last edited by TBS-POPS; 02-02-2010, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Any leaks or pinholes? were you running 302? C4 or Rat/Ran/np435?

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

No leaks or anything Josh. Just wont work with the new FW stuff. 302/435

Comment

Price drop $75 obo

Comment

You taking any trips down this way soon?

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Fresno today. and about every other week Josh. I could leave them w/patrick...

Comment

Working...
                              X