Hey what's up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey what's up?

What's up everyone? My name is Aaron. I'm from Portland. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.
    http://firsthandreviews.com - home business reviews[url -

Re: Hey what's up?

Hmmmmmmm, looks a little funny to me. What year Bronco do you own? Let's see some pictures of it.

Comment

"One touch Ban and Clean" coming next.
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

after a google search I see he has joined quite a number of forums recently. I think it looks fishy!!!
        1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Yeah, looking at it closer, me thinks he's a spammer trying to get enough posts so he can spam away. I say thumbs down.

Comment

These robots are getting smarter everyday.. soon its going to turn into Terminator 1, 2 and 3! ahhhhhhh

{o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Burn'em... Burn'em ALL!!!!!!
              sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Working...
              X