ZF 5 Speed and Detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZF 5 Speed and Detroit

Well the economy hit yesterday and told I will be layed off in a few weeks. Here is what I have:

ZF for a small block 4x4 trans., model S-542, build date 08-12-87, I would recomend it be rebuilt as I do not know its history $400.

Detroit locker for 9", 28 spline, new bearings on the carrier needs the cups $225.

A build your own bender that I bought off of welderman (Mark) I do not have any dies for it but it uses protools 105 dies $150.

A Lincon 100 wire feed welder, uses flux core, converted to 10lb. spool $100.

If you are interested call me Cell 775-313-1361 I am over in the Reno area.

Re: ZF 5 Speed and Detroit

Hey, really sorry to hear about the layoff, I hope you get back in there soon! Could you tell me a little more about the bender, I'm interested. Thanks, Nick
    74, Banana yellow, on 4-Ton Jack stands, waiting for more overtime. Soon: 37's, NV4500, Atlas, Full width 44/9" sigpic

Comment

That ZF sounds tempting... I will think about this. I keep telling myself no more mods for a while but I'm tempted!

Good luck with the job search.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Man that sucks! I hate to hear of guys getting layed off when I see total BONEHEADS that have gov jobs and no worries. Some of these government employees are absolutely USELESS and have NO skills whatsoever!!!!

Good luck bro.
        sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Here is the web site for the plans for the bender http://www.gottrikes.com/ . I will try and get a few pictures tonight of the bender, trans., and welder and post tomorrow.

Comment

It never fails....Every time I buy something for my bronco, A few weeks later somebody here offers the same part but better and cheaper than what I payed for it. That ZF you have is a killer deal! Somebody should jump on that!!!
            SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Are you going to make it to the M&G in Stockton?
              This may no longer be true but are you still interested in my upper quarter guards?
              Might be interested in swapping them and cash for the ZF

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

I would be interested in a partial swap but will not be at the M&G in Stockton. Having problems getting the pictures to download off the card but will get them up by the weekend.

Comment

Here are the pictures.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Pm sent.
                    {o===o}
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                    Originally posted by CityHick
                    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X