Tractor/ over sized tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tractor/ over sized tires

Hey guys... I'm not sure where to post this but I am looking for some really big tires to drag behind me, not my truck but my person. I'm thinking at least 38's for truck tires or what ever size tractor tire... these will be put to good use as I have a second football try out and I am going to keep trying out so these tires willbe used to help make me faster and stronger... Well I hope this post will find someone who can help out, money is a little short so the cheaper the better, the tires wont be used for any vehicles ever so horrible condition is ok... Thanks guys

Re: Tractor/ over sized tires

Hit up your local tire shops tell them what you are doing. They should be able to help with some take offs
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I've got a 250 pound duce in a half tire. Free hundred dollars. Does that work? Great for Cross Fit type work out.

Comment

at the price of free hundred I would have to say HELL YEA...

Comment

I'll be around all week working on my Landcruiser. I'm in East Sac. give me a call 501-3435, Brent

Comment

Free hundy dollars, do it, hit that team like no tomorrow!

Comment

haha thanks... I am going to go into this try out in two weeks so much more prepared then my last one I had... Brent I am so glad I posted this before you took it to the dump, just another thing in life that worked out perfectly when I needed it, must be a good sign of things to come

Comment

Working...
              X