WANTED: Explorer 5.0 Setup/302 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Explorer 5.0 Setup/302 For Sale

Looking for the Explorer/Mountaineer 5.0 Serpentine Setup.
    I need the Fan, all the brackets, bolts, tensioner, idlers, timing cover and harmonic balancer. I dont need the AC Comp, Alt, PS Pump.

I also have a running 302 that I will be pulling out of my 72 Bronco with the truck avenger carb if you are interested. It is still in the Bronco and you can hear it run in Roseville if you are interested. Bronco isnt moving too far. Ripped the steering box off the frame and being held on by the winch cable
    72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Re: WANTED: Explorer 5.0 Setup/302 For Sale

Originally posted by jchevy4x4j View Post
    Ripped the steering box off the frame and being held on by the winch cable
    Lemme guess.. F100 box (2wd)
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Re: WANTED: Explorer 5.0 Setup/302 For Sale

Yup it was. I have the new bracket, but since Im going to Hydraboost and Hydro assist steer too, Im waiting till I have everything in place to use my new mount. Its going on Jackstands in the next week and then let the work begin! Looking to have it finished by Feb.
      72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Comment

Working...
      X