302 and C6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 302 and C6

have a 72 302. went through it and has new bearings, high volume oil pump, ARP pump drive, High flow water pump, all new gaskets, performer manifold with a 2150 motorcraft....asking $600

also a small block C6, new clutches and bands with a b&m 2000 rpm converter, round style output with 31 spline shaft. $500.

also an art carr gated shifter $100.

they all work great just finally about ready to drop the injected motor in and need a little extra cash to finish it...

any questions hit my email please....jvander_veen@hotmail.com

thanks,
    Jason.
    Last edited by jvanderveen22; 10-19-2010, 04:04 PM.
    Jason Vander Veen
    Placerville, CA.
    http://www.rockzombies4x4.com

Re: 302 and C6

Hmmm... might be interested. How many miles on the C6 since the rebuild? Do you have the adapters to connect it to the dana 20 t-case?

NCB,
    Is there another affordable durable t-case set-up out there that a C6 is more compatible with? The D20 adapters are really pricey from what I've seen in the past.

Comment

Should bolt right up to a 205.
      sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

yeah i had it bolted to a 203-205 combo and it worked great. i run 42's wih 4.56 gears. miles are all on the trail. think i have 7 trips on it. i have no dana 20 stuff.
        Jason Vander Veen
        Placerville, CA.

Comment

**** TRAILBOUND ****

Dylan, you cant bolt a 20 to it, aside from an adapter the output shaft is the wrong spline. You would either have to pick up a 205 or make the switch to aftermarket transfer case ie Stak or Atlas
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I'll probalby have to pass for now. I don't have the time or energy to start sourcing a 205 or 203/205, building a crossmember, etc... and other things are higher on my list since I have a working C4/D20 right now.

I finally have a working truck again, and all I keep thinking about is all the ways I want to start tearing it down again... the sickness... I tell ya!
            Last edited by Dylan71Bronco; 10-19-2010, 11:07 PM.

Comment

still have them, offer?
              Jason Vander Veen
              Placerville, CA.

Comment

Working...
              X