Wanted Explorer serp setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Explorer serp setup

where to look junk yard or does some one make a setup?
    all info would be helpful thanks Evan

Re: Wanted Explorer serp setup

Junk yard; no aftermarket kit that I know of. If the intake is there pull it to, the sell for an easy $150 which should break you even on the whole thing.
    72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

I started a thread on here titled "explorer serp setups". Lots of guys chimed in w/ great info. Check it out & you should be well equiped for your search!
      sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

so does any body have one they would like to sell!!! thanks for the info guy's

Comment

pick n pull, easy cheap grab
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Are explore 5.0 commen down at pick and pull becouse every time i go down there you hardley see a 5.0 period thanks for the help

Comment

91-93 Ford Thunderbird with the 5.0 will work too. The pick n pull on Sunrise had three of them and I pulled one set off about 2 months ago. It cost around $100 and about 3-4 hours of work. Good luck finding a set online. Even if you do like on ebay, the shipping costs is a joke and they never include all the bolts you need.
              72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Comment

Originally posted by jchevy4x4j View Post
                91-93 Ford Thunderbird with the 5.0 will work too. The pick n pull on Sunrise had three of them and I pulled one set off about 2 months ago. It cost around $100 and about 3-4 hours of work. Good luck finding a set online. Even if you do like on ebay, the shipping costs is a joke and they never include all the bolts you need.
                Is this a short (close to block) setup like the exploder?
                1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Per Tommy..It is the same setup as the Exploder
                  72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Comment

I have an explorer one Im trying to sell pm sent

Comment

Working...
                    X