72 Bronco For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 72 Bronco For Sale

For Sale 1972 Bronco with 302 V-8 have many new replacement items:seats, harness, weather stripping , fiberglass hood, 15x35 BF tires,oversize fuel tanks used disc frt axle and big brearing rear axle, NP 435 trans with adpter $4000.00 /Best Offer for Bronco only
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dougs Bronco; 01-13-2011, 07:04 AM.

Re: 72 Bronco For Sale

Originally posted by Dougs Bronco View Post
    For Sale 1972 Bronco with 302 V-8 have many new replacement items:seats, harness, weather stripping , fiberglass hood, 15x35 BF tires,oversize fuel tanks used disc frt axle and big brearing rear axle, NP 435 trans with adpter Make Offer

Where is it? Ball park your price range... Pictures are really going to help you sell it, EBay or Craigslist Link... Just trying to help your sale...
    Last edited by 904Bronco; 12-16-2010, 04:32 PM.
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Not the best at computers,could not get pictures attached to posting. How is it done ?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Dougs Bronco; 12-17-2010, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Click on the "manage attachment" down at the bottom of your reply page...then "browse" for the pics you want. Click "upload" and submit reply after they have uploaded...you will see the "link" near the Manage attachments button. You may have to make the pics "smaller" if they won't upload. I use Photoshop for this....but there are other programs that will work. Good Luck.
        70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Where are you located?
          69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougs Bronco View Post
            Not the best at computers,could not get pictures attached to posting. How is it done ?
            You got it!

So it has been sitting a while and is missing the drvrs air box, no P/S... Does it run? The pictures do not show the Fiberglass hood? What does the inside look like, rust maybe? Heater valve has been D/C'd and I can only see one high back seat on the Drvr's side... Sorry after two Bronco's I am able to see a lot...

Looks like a pretty complete rig, with straight panels...

And where is it located or what is it located near if you want to keep that on the low down...

Doug
            Last edited by 904Bronco; 12-17-2010, 06:31 PM.

Comment

I work with this owner of the bronco, and he lives in Placerville.
              Leave No One Behind
              KK6AUW

Comment

interested in trades what is your ball park price more pics please any rust

Comment

Originally posted by ProudPapa View Post
                  I work with this owner of the bronco, and he lives in Placerville.
                  Thanks, its probably out of my meager price range and I would have to store it at Bronken's for a fee....

Comment

Read that you may part out..interested in the 9"..please PM me.

Cary
                    Dealer for: Dynatrac,,Atlas, Advance Adapters, Bilstein, Sway-A-Way's, Hella, Deaver Springs, Ford Diesel suspension and Performance. Jeep suspension's

ctperformanceinc@yahoo.com

Comment

It doesn't appear that the "replacement items" you list are installed on the Bronco, is that correct? If so are you willing to sell those items separately? Or as Cary mentioned are you thinking of parting this out?
                      '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

I would like to be first in line for the fiberglass hood...depending on type and price of course!!!!
                        70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Sent you a PM on the complete rig (minus the replacement items everyone above wants). I'm thinkin' this would be a great starting point for my oldest boy... Come on tax return!...
                          sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Originally posted by slvregl View Post
                            I would like to be first in line for the fiberglass hood...depending on type and price of course!!!!
                            2nd... I'm also thinking about the hood. As well as the harness, wheels/tires, and disc brake front axle. Is it a 44? Any locker? Gear ratio?
                            Thanks,
                            Justin
                            '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Scavengers!!!

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Working...
                              X