Hard Top $OBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Top $OBO

Getting rid of my old hard top. The area above the windshield (the internal flat area that is bolted down) is rusted bad and flaking, but the rest is relatively rust free. NO Side glass. NO lift struts. The rear hatch works, but the handle doesn't flip down to extend the latches all the way. It stays closed for the most part though. So... if you want the hatch, the rear glass (no scratches or cracks), hinges, latch parts, etc. Or even parts of the hard top itself, willing chop it up if you need pieces. Or if you want the whole thing. PM or email if you want parts or all.

Re: Hard Top $OBO

I will add to that and better it, has side glass but top and hatch in worse shape...same deal FREE

Comment

I need a small part for my wifes Luber, it's the small plate on the lift frame that covers the rods (opposite side of the handle). Got one?
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

just looked mine are missing ..sorry

Comment

Originally posted by 66 twins View Post
          just looked mine are missing ..sorry
          Thanks for taking a look
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I would like to have one to help mock up my roll cages and roof racks. I just cant get up ther to pick one up. Do you guys ever get to sacramento. It just needs to still have it shape. Sorry to even ask

Comment

I can get to Modesto! And then towards Sac.
              Jack
              Last edited by Action; 05-26-2011, 05:42 PM.
              73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Originally posted by CageDave View Post
                I would like to have one to help mock up my roll cages and roof racks. I just cant get up ther to pick one up. Do you guys ever get to sacramento. It just needs to still have it shape. Sorry to even ask
                I have one with no windows or liftgate you can have for that. still has shape but skidded on front corner.
                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Thanks POPS, Jack if you can grab one and bring it down you can pick up your cage at the same time. Only if its no trouble.

Comment

I might be running to manteca this weekend. if it will fit in the back of the truck I can grab one..
                    75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                      I need a small part for my wifes Luber, it's the small plate on the lift frame that covers the rods (opposite side of the handle). Got one?
                      BRONCRICK: Mine has the cover panel over the hatch parts. I'll see if I can pull it off without damage and send you a couple of pictures. You can have it for cost of shipping.

Comment

Thanks, I think just two screws do it....
                        68 Slightly modified
                        67 LUBR once again
                        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
                        X