• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc brake 44 with ARB $1050

3:73, perfect for use with NV3550!

San Jose

408-219-1291

Re: Disc brake 44 with ARB $1050

If you want to part it out, please let me know. I'd love to buy the ARB from you!!

Comment

Just thought of something, is this a low pinion or high pinion 44? I need an ARB for a high pinion 44.

Comment

I have a buddy looking for a dana 44 left drop, also have my stepson looking for an ARB, maybe I can get the 2 of them to go in together, the guy who needs the axle needs 4.56 so the ARB won't work for him..... I'll be PMing you after I talk to them.
        Last edited by Franked; 07-23-2011, 08:48 AM.
        Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
        35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

anything really special about this setup, Chromoly shafts or anything? how good are the Disks?
          35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
            Just thought of something, is this a low pinion or high pinion 44? I need an ARB for a high pinion 44.
            I thought they were the same?

Comment

its a 77 Bronco 44 low pinion. The ARB and gear setup are recent/good condition, stock shafts the rest may need to be serviced unknown age.

Jim 408-219-1291

Comment

The carriers are the same. gears are different.
                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Patrick, don't think that ARB would work for you. D-44 carrier breaks are 3.92 & down (numerically higher) and 3.73 & up (numerically lower). You could run it with a thick cut gear set however. Like Jeff said, aside from the ratio break, carriers are the same whether you bolt reverse or standard cut gears to them.
                  sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
                    Patrick, don't think that ARB would work for you. D-44 carrier breaks are 3.92 & down (numerically higher) and 3.73 & up (numerically lower). You could run it with a thick cut gear set however. Like Jeff said, aside from the ratio break, carriers are the same whether you bolt reverse or standard cut gears to them.
                    Gotcha. Sounds like he might have a buyer for the whole axle anyway.

Jim, if you can sell it all together, go for it! If not, then let me know. Thanks bud.

Comment

Still thinking about that, my buddy who wants the axle has 5 on 4.5( little ranger pickup) what solutions are there for this? can you just do some hub swapping, or whole outer knuckle? anyone know what you can do to get to the 5 on 4.5 on an EB axle?

Comment

Change the rear to a 9 inch and have 5X5.5.
                        Marc D.
                        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by Franked View Post
                          Still thinking about that, my buddy who wants the axle has 5 on 4.5( little ranger pickup) what solutions are there for this? can you just do some hub swapping, or whole outer knuckle? anyone know what you can do to get to the 5 on 4.5 on an EB axle?
                          The hubs on an eb axle are too large to fit a wheel with 4.5 bolt cir. if he is really intent on doing the sas swap on the ranger hes better off changing the wheels too to a 5 on 5.5 pattern and redrilling the rear hubs.
                          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

maybe you are right, he has a set of 5 brand new matching wheels, not too expensive, but still.... I'll make that suggestion. He also said what about wheel adapters?

Comment

PM sent back
                              68 Slightly modified
                              67 LUBR once again
                              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X