Ski Boat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ski Boat!

Throwing this out there to see if there is any interest...

1980 Tahiti runabout ski boat...140hp mercury
    newer upolstry...5 yrs ago...I think...I'll look it up!

This is a great Ski boat...very small wake at 32mph...fun and easy to launch/load and haul. If you have any questions...feel free to ask...this boat has been in the family since new.

Asking: $3950.00 O.B.O
    Attached Files
    70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Re: Ski Boat!

Nice boat.. Good luck on your sale it's tough right now to try and sell a boat.
    75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Where was this 2yrs ago; I love my spectra day cruiser but the 454 takes up enough room for like 6 more seats.
      72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

I tried to sell this boat on here 2 years ago...noone responded! but you can sell the one you have now...and buy this one!
        Last edited by slvregl; 10-31-2011, 03:35 PM. Reason: sp
        70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

Comment

Originally posted by slvregl View Post
          I tried to sell this boat on here 2 years ago...noone responded! but you can sell the one you have now...and buy this one!
          That's about the time I was trying to sell my Kona too - comparable sized boat but mine had only an 80HP Merc on it (1990-ish vintage motor). I ended up selling mine to a friend, gave him the "bro deal" and called it a day. I miss it at times but wasn't using it enough to justify the space it took up in my side yard.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

I'm in the same boat...love it when I take it out and use it...but I don't do that enough to justify the space in the shop! Plus I'm trying to get the Bronco put back together so I can go wheelin' again. The cash will go a long way!

Comment

i will pass it along to some friends, what are the hours on the motor?
              1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

Unknown...it's never had a meter on it! It probably needs a basic tune-up and impeller change...but it runs good. It has had one cylinder replaced, carbs gone through, fuel pump replaced, new hydro cylinders for the trim, new trim pump, SS trim lines, all new feul lines from the tank to the motor, water seperator, new interior, always garaged/covered. I will be putting new springs on the trailer before it goes anywhere...I found a broken mount last time out.

I'm not looking to screw anybody on this...I love this boat, I just wish I used it more. If it does not sell, Then I will move it outside under a temporary shelter and call it good!

Comment

Working...
                X