• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted:3.5" rear leafs

Prefer 11 pack.

Thanks

Re: Wanted:3.5" rear leafs

I know where there is a pair of them, 11 pack WH leaf springs that are nearly 10 years old but have very low miles on them and are in good shape. I listed them for a friend a while back, have one interested party who may or may not still be interested. 14Justice is first in line but if he bails you're next. $150.
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

I have a set of 11 pack WH 3.5 leafs. They will need new center pins but thats easy to buy/put in.
      I think I even have the bigger ubolts and nuts that go alone with them.

Bought new in aug 2004. I just took them off this year and replaced with a set of 4.5 leafs (I like to carry fire wood.)
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I think I'm changing direction. There is a lot to learn here and a lot of information to sift through. I was thinking 3.5 but I really don't want to get in to drive line mods. I'm now thinking 2.5. Anyone know if 31x10.50 will fit uncut?

Thanks

Comment

FWIW:
          I ran a brand new 3.5 lift without swapping my drive shafts. I only got extended ones when I started to do harder wheeling e.i. Rubicon.
          Hell, I even ran the Rubicon on my stock drive shafts shafts for two years.

What are you looking to do with your bronco? road queen? Weekend warrior? trail rig?

If you were going for a street only vehicle, I would only go 2.5 if you wanted to run 33's. If you want to load up the Bronco with camping gear for a weekend and do some light/medium wheeling, I would go with a 2.5 up front and a 3.5 in the rear. It would sit level when its loaded and it would look level unloaded with a hardtop on.

EDIT:
          You can even slap some 33's on a stock suspension.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFryCoV1Eac
          Last edited by 71BRONCO71; 11-06-2011, 11:21 AM.
          {o===o}
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Probably won't hit the Rubicon. Maybe so light off road stuff. Mostly, I would like to keep it uncut and be able to fit some decent size tires on stock rims. Thanks for the video, I actually found it earlier today someplace else.

Comment

ScottS,
              I am looking for a set of 3.5 inch leaf springs also, maybe you can let me know which ones you are interested in and I will see about the other ones?

71BRONCO71 or CityHick, If ScottS does not want them can I be next in line?
              Build thread

Comment

Go ahead and grab the 3.5s. I think I am going to grab a complete 2.5 with bushings and all.

Comment

Yup. Mine need center pins.
                  I have heard that the black allen bolts work better.

They even have the bushings installed (but are old, good, but old..)
                  {o===o}

Comment

71BRONCO71 and City Hick: PM sent
                    Build thread

Comment

Originally posted by pippinmader View Post
                      71BRONCO71 and City Hick: PM sent
                      Replied
                      {o===o}

Comment

Working...
                      X