Bunch of stuff for sale/free - Chico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch of stuff for sale/free - Chico

Running out of space and money quick so I need to unload my spares. I also need some parts see trade list below. Click pics for BIG image. Shipping not included but I'll work to keep it as cheap as possible.

Side offer, I can powdercoat the smaller parts for an added fee if you are interested. ($10-25 depending on size) I have gloss black, flat black, textured black, chrome (more silvery) and clear ready to go.

2 bumpers ($25/ea) - decent shape, straight, one has a trailer plug in it.

Fuel tank 1 ($50) - Steel, with sender, fill and vent connections only.

Fuel Tank 2 ($50) - Steel, with sender, fill, vent, and 2 extra fittings.

Fan ($10) and Clutch Fork ($10) - Good shape and very usable

Tranny Adapter ($75) clutch parts (Free) - adater is in great shape (i've cleaned it since this pic), clutch is serviceable but not great. Might get you by for a while From a 302.

Aux Fuel tank mount ($10) - looks a little scaly but it's solid

Steering columns (1-2-3 top to bottom) - (1) 3 speed, missing shifter - $100 (2) 3 speed, missing shifter and levers - $60 (3) 3 speed, complete, working, just removed from 68 sport - $150.

Stock 302 manifolds ($60) - solid, no cracks, with all flanges

SOLD Automatic brake pedal assembly ($40) - solid just needs to be cleaned up

Stock Radiator (Free) - just removed from 68 with 302, holds water - old and scaly!

Last edited by Hozr; 11-19-2011, 09:22 AM.

Re: Bunch of stuff for sale/free - Chico

Tailgate ($150) Dash ($50)v- from a ranger, passenger side rust on tailgate, dash sented at speaker grill (easy fix)

Glove box door ($15) - From Ranger, with latch and hinges

Roll Bar ($???) - Steel, 4 point (mounts to tops of wheel wells, with reinforcement plates, heavy heavy heavy

Lift Gate ($50) - Good shape, with hinges, latches, lift support, no glass, minimal rust

Side Glass ($??) - good shape, rubber is shot

seats ($free) - please take them...have sliders but they have been sitting outside

Shock Boots ($20) - (4) New and Unused

Last edited by Hozr; 11-11-2011, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X