Astro Van H/B $25.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astro Van H/B $25.00

.I have an Astro Van H/B unit has fitting on it to go to AN fitting. The rod has been cut and threaded. Will come with my custom angle bracket. Would like $25.00 plus the ride.

SOLD THANKS FOR LOOKING
    Last edited by Bronco Brian; 01-14-2012, 08:07 PM. Reason: added sold
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Re: Astro Van H/B $25.00

I'm thinking I better have that for SonofaGun. I am madly prepping for vacation though.

PM me your addy, I will send check. You hold on 'till I get back or put on the Bronco Express to Dobbins.
    Last edited by Henry66; 01-08-2012, 11:07 AM.
    Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

P.M. sent Sold pending payment
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Henry Pops has the H/B for you to pick up with your other parts. Received payment so all is good
        Thank You
        Brian

Comment

Working...
        X