New Master Cylinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Master Cylinder

I bought this Master Cylinder and never used it. Would like to sale it $79.99 New was thinking $75.00 shipped to to the lower 48 want it shipped to Alaska / Hawaii we can work something out. This is also OBO

http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product...o_Power_Brakes
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Re: New Master Cylinder

This sure looks like the corvette one Ive been looking at. Is this the 1 1/8 bore that would work with rear discs?
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
      This sure looks like the corvette one Ive been looking at. Is this the 1 1/8 bore that would work with rear discs?
      Don't know for sure, But I do know it could be in Bakersfeild tomorrow night on my way to KOH
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Will brinig this to the Bash I need it gone CHEEP I will never use it and it has never been used.

Comment

Working...
        X