War flare install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War flare install

So I am looking to install new flares in the front of my 74. Anyone got a recommendation as to a point of reference for placement. I think I have them lined out well, although it seems like I have to cut out alot! As many of you know you only get one shot at this.
    David Rowe
    '74 Bronco Ranger, 351W w/ FiTech Injection, ZF5 5sp, Titan Blackbox Underdrive to Np205 TCase, Full Width Hi Pinion 44 & Ford 9" w/ disks, 4x4x2 w/ hydro steer, 23 Gallon Tank, Protofab bumpers and on-board air.

Re: War flare install

I am not home so I can't measure. But use the cardboard box they came in and draw a template. Also measure out the screw placement so it all matches. Every 3" or so..
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Re: War flare install

I installed mine with c-clamps first to get the look and placement I wanted. When I got them where I was happy, then I marked the fender under the flare with a black marker for the cut. Aaron is right about pre marking to get the screws evenly placed.
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
      X