efi air filter/ induction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• efi air filter/ induction

Hey Guys, Just wondering what filter/induction we need for the efi conversions,what application and where to buy it? Also, What is cold induction? Will it work? Thanks
    Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

I picked up a Mustang cold air intake (shiney bling metal one) off of Craigslist for $20, and cut 2" off it
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

The cold air intake or (CAI) system is when you enclose your air filter in a box up at the front of your grill or inside the front fender so that your filter can not suck in hot air from the engine compartment. It will instead draw cold in from the front of the vehicle, thus helping the engine run cooler and produce more horsepower.

Comment

Have you ever seen a cold air set-up in a bronco? Damn Battery is right in the way . That would be cool!!(literally) I think I will run my intake and filter out through the hood!!!! LOL

Comment

I am building one right now that goes right to where my battery used to be. That was the main reason for moving my batteries to the rear. I've seen another design that uses the space right where the heater intake is, but you have to loose your air intake in order to do it.
          Attached Files

Comment

cold air

HOLY MOLY!!!

Comment

Working...
            X