lars bars fixture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lars bars fixture

Hey Bronco buddies! Anyone have a Lars Bar Fixture lying around after their build? Im going to be making a set soon and I didn't want to re-invent the wheel. Anyone close to Auburn?

Re: lars bars fixture

Ask Lars who has his.

Comment

Anyone ever tried to replicate the factory 9-10* offset into their frame mounted bracket for their extended radius arms? Rather than bend the tubing? WFO concepts said they could make a bracket for $40.

Comment

Originally posted by gddyap View Post
        Ask Lars who has his.
        Hey, Gil- I don't know myself who has my jig now. Someone in your part of the world, I think. Jerry, maybe? If anyone who knows where it is sees this, PM me with the location, thanks!
        1970, Exploder 5.0 with P heads, EEC-IV EDIS, lots of wiring.

Originally posted by CityHick
        I suddenly feel rich and feel the need to dump more cash into my Bronco.

Comment

I got Lars rear shock mount jig I need to get back. Get the bars jig to me since I go to Nevada City on the weekends. Then I can drive down to a hanger and return them once done
          Rick-
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Lars View Post
            ... PM me with the location, thanks!
            E-mail sent. PM wasn't working for me for some reason. Paul
            Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
            www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
            68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

I got the jig from Lars and took to JimGo in San Jose. If it could get to me tonight I can take to hanger at break of day. (Jim, maybe we could meet someplace and I can get the carpet and shafts too.)
              Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry66 View Post
                I got the jig from Lars and took to JimGo in San Jose. If it could get to me tonight I can take to hanger at break of day. (Jim, maybe we could meet someplace and I can get the carpet and shafts too.)
                No worries, Henry. If Jim & crew are still using it, they are welcome to hang on to it.
                1970, Exploder 5.0 with P heads, EEC-IV EDIS, lots of wiring.

Originally posted by CityHick
                I suddenly feel rich and feel the need to dump more cash into my Bronco.

Comment

There's the hope of having another "Bar Party" at Jim's in San Jose to build some more sets. Did it last year and had a good time.
                  Timing is not etched in stone yet, but should be sometime soon I would think.
                  We can keep you apprised of any schedules olBlue, if you don't mind that 2 1/2 hr drive to get the job done.
                  The more the merrier.

Of course, then there's the drive back too! Got family down this way you been meaning to visit?

Paul
                  www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

I'm down I'll bring lots of beer

Comment

Sounds good.
                      Hmm, benders, welders and beer. Sounds like a mean combination.
                      I'll bring the burn salve and band-aids! Then again, if we let Jim do all the welding, and just sit back and "supervise", then we can save all the band-aids for him!

I'll let you know as soon as I hear more detailed info.

Paul
                      Last edited by DirtDonk; 08-04-2012, 12:36 PM.
                      www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

I now remember JimGo mentioning another arm party during the BBQ. He was hinting at having me show up to run the lathe again to slot the tubing.

Comment

Ahh, so you're the Lathe Runner, eh?
                          In that case, good excuse for you to be there, even though you've already got your set.

He's a busy boy right now though, so we'll see how long it takes.
                          Now, if only he hadn't sold that last Bronco... You listening Jimbo?

Paul
                          www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

I meant mill, not lathe. Jim does have a lathe, however.

Comment

sounds good to me, let me know when you guys are going to do some. Sounds like a good time

Joey

Comment

Working...
                              X