power steering ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power steering ?

Looking down at the box what hole is the in let and outlet hole they sit side by side left to right .right one sits up alittle higher then left hole

Re: power steering ?

Which power steering box?
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Idk it has a red neck sticker on it and bolts into factory holes

Comment

Can you post a picture? I run a stock saginaw Early Bronco power steering box and both ports sit level to one another on top of the box. The pressure port is the one that is closest to the front of the vehicle, the return is closer to the rear of the vehicle. They're both tapped into the same flat spot on top of the box kind of diagonal from each-other. There is no "higher or lower".

I am very curious to figure out what you have since it bolts into the factory holes yet your description of the ports is different.

Reference my build thread to compare to yours: http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/s...t=1297&page=60. Specifically, post 893
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

That's what I have I just worded it wrong .its how u decribe it . So the pressure port goes into the pump and the other one into the resvoire I'm running a97 explorer set up has de.tached reservoir
          Last edited by old69bronco; 08-06-2012, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X