Krawler Siping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krawler Siping?

Well, I got a set of Krawlers, as they were the poll winner a few months ago.
    Have anyone of you who have/had them siped them before?
    Is it needed? Would it make them better?
    Opinions appreciated...

Everything I've heard is their great just out of the box, why not try them and if you need more then swipe.

Comment

I was thinking the same, never heard of anyone siping Krawlers.

Comment

Man I am going against the grain here but I don't like my Krawlers and my friends with MTR's were hooking up better at the "Con then I was. Plus at Fordyce they will need to be run low because they just spin after getting wet. So plan on a set of bead locks
        Sorry maybe I am just but I would sipe 'em and when you do let me know when and where because I will be right behind you.
        FM
        72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
        1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

I have Allied Beadlocks, but I don't think those would hold a candle to Pat's beadlocks...! Maybe just sipe the inner tread blocks and leave the outers?
          Last edited by House; 10-20-2006, 09:40 PM.

Comment

I siped another set of tires and it worked great. They siped em all the way across and I wasn't even running bead locks. FM
            72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
            1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Hey this may sound crazy, but what do you mean when you say siped? Just trying to learn this stuff.

Wes
              302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

It is like little razor blade slits that give you better traction and are supposed
                to give you better wear too...
                THIS LINK kind of explains it.

Comment

thanks
                  302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

the pirate board had some tech on siping
                    70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

Go to Les schwab tires they'll sipe tires for $45(I think).
                      Dave

Comment

Working...
                      X