Stak Tcase Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stak Tcase Reports

Would anyone care to report their long term assessment of the 3 speed "B" Box? I'd be curious to know the positives and negatives.
    Thanks

Re: Stak Tcase Reports

Haven't had a chance to put any miles on mine, but as far as installation goes it's pretty big, hangs down fairly low and the trans mount needs to be modified or replaced. I have the 3 speed with the overdrive-I picked it up before they stopped selling them so I've had mine down for awhile but hope to log some miles on it soon

Comment

Originally posted by jonasd View Post
      Haven't had a chance to put any miles on mine, but as far as installation goes it's pretty big, hangs down fairly low and the trans mount needs to be modified or replaced. I have the 3 speed with the overdrive-I picked it up before they stopped selling them so I've had mine down for awhile but hope to log some miles on it soon
      I'm in the exact same position. I've been building my Bronco for quite awhile and I wanted try and correct any issues with the box before I'm 100% complete. Are we ever complete with these builds?

Comment

I run the mini 3 speed.
        It popped out of gear on me a few times now, but over all I'm still happy with it.
        I did have to noctch the frame to fit it, but I did not want the B box because that thing looked huge.
        Oh, the Stak is a lot, LOT louder then an Atlas as well.
        Mark Harris
        71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

I have the "b box". I haven't had any issues with mine. With that said I wouldn't buy one again. It is huge and I wonder how long the company will be in business. I think an atlas is the way to go.

Comment

Working...
          X