what is this,and were does it go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is this,and were does it go

I found this BOLT in parts drawer,not sure if it is to the bronco or not it has aqua green overspray so.......I have no clues , not missing anything anywhere
    Attached Files

Re: what is this,and were does it go

Looks like a pivot bolt of some sort or a seat belt bolt.

Comment

Shoulder bolt... Most likely from a pivot for some type of linkage...(clutch, transfercase....?)
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Is that a bolt from the BC saddle that welds to your tie rod and connects the drag link?
        69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

I say T shift Transfercase linkage bolt like Efibroncoman

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
          Shoulder bolt... Most likely from a pivot for some type of linkage...(clutch, transfercase....?)
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
            I say T shift Transfercase linkage bolt like Efibroncoman
            X2 - I have a Shoulder Bolt just like it. Sometimes also used in aftermarket Twin Shifts to mount both sticks to a common shaft.
            Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Looks to me like one of the four bolts that hold the clear plastic cover on the flux capasitor! it makes time travel possible!
              Leave No One Behind
              KK6AUW

Comment

If it wasn't the shoulder bolt for the T case shifter it would definatley be the Flux Capacitor bolt...
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

DAMN.....Thats why my Flux Capacitor STOPPED WORKING!!!!!!!!
                  Attached Files
                  Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

I need that sign for my garage! Where? Where?
                    Leave No One Behind
                    KK6AUW

Comment

X2!!!!!
                      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

My flux is incapacitated right now,but would it have gone to the hand throttle linkage that is no longer being used or maybe clutch .No diag.shows this bolt to go off so i'll keep it till next week when install of power train,and see if something is missing

Comment

That is definitely a shoulder bolt for the rotoforda-stat.

No, actually it looks exactly like a transfer case shifter pivot.
                          1972 w/Explorer package
                          5.0L Explorer EFI motor w/GT40P heads
                          M5R2 5 speed trans/NP205 t-case

Comment

Originally posted by ProudPapa View Post
                            Looks to me like one of the four bolts that hold the clear plastic cover on the flux capasitor! it makes time travel possible!

I think it is the canooty valve bolt that holds the fornortener rod together??

Comment

I would agree it looks like transfer case pivot bolt.

Comment

Working...
                              X