Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T Shif T Case

I put on a
    twin stick on my T Shift T case will not let me into High range any thougths?
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

No high range at all? Or no 4 high, or no front high? Did you remove the shift pills? How about the rail mod?
    Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

No High 4 wheel drive have not done any internal work (mite be over my head) So I an waiting till I do my 203 to 20
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

has the truck moved at all?? you might need to drive it around then shift it... 4 high it hard to shift into even in mine... (twin stick)
        {o===o}
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I don't fully understand your post.

Is the T-case out of the truck?
          Does it hit the floor?
          If the front stick in N?
          Mark Harris
          71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Have had the twin stick in for about a year though it was time to fix.
            Front end will only go neutral to 4 low will not pull in to 4 high The rear works fine 4 low neural 2 high. no internal work has been done.
            Last edited by Bronco Brian; 10-31-2006, 09:35 AM.

Comment

When you are trying to put the front into 4 Low, is the rear already in 4 Low? I beleive the rear has to go into 4 Low first, then you can shift the front into 4 Low. Then the front needs to come out of 4 Low first, then you can shift the rear out.

Comment

Low range works great I can not get it into 4 wheel high range. We are only talking about the front. I have no prolems with the back I can get 4 low / neutral / 2 high
                Last edited by Bronco Brian; 10-31-2006, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X