floor suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floor suggestions

ok so one of the other items on my list is the floor...can I get on suggestion on what you folks did
    right now i have rough/unfinished metal look happening.
    i was down at DEETZ in Tracy a few weeks ago and he had a bronco with a spray on tuck liner look.

i believe he said it was indeed a spray on truck liner liquid they used. a shop down in stockton.

ill be changing around the seats in my bronco soon so i would like to do this asap while we have the seats up and out.

thanks in advance!!
    :0)

Re: floor suggestions

Hi Rose,

I had spray on bed liner sprayed all throught the interior of my Bronco and really like it. If you use it on your floors, I bet you'd be very happy with it.

Comment

ok, you had a shop do it? recall the price?

brand of the item?
      thanks!

Comment

I did mine myself, bought a gallon of bed liner at tractor supply for 50 bucks

Comment

Perfect! Just what I wanted to hear.
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rose916 View Post
            ok, you had a shop do it? recall the price?

brand of the item?
            thanks!
            Yes I had a shop do it. It's called Super Liner. I took them my bare tub and they sprayed the entire inside, under side and engine compartment for $950.

Comment

Ok im gonna see if cage dave is open to trying it "do it yourself" style. Looks like you need a compressor as well

Comment

Raptor liner kits are around $100 for the kit including the gun. They also offer tintable liner so you can color coordinate your rig. Dave would have no problem doing this.
                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Thanks..wanna try and hook up the color red as a liner.
                  So to confirm no compressor needed for the raptor liner?

Comment

No, you need a compressor.
                    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

If you own a Bronco you're going to need a compressor. You can buy a basic compressor an a raptor kit and still be well ahead of the price of commercially applied liner.
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

Raptor liner in mine as well. Very easy to use. Looks great. Very happy
                        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Bought the raptor liner!
                          Gosh this is fun but this shit adds up. Thanks for the advice on my options

Comment

I have pic's in my build thread from when I did mine. I bought extra to spray the tops of my bumpers and rock sliders.
                            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Working...
                            X